Frighteningly Good Halloween Party Recommendations
Time to carve your jack-o-lanterns, plan your costume, and try to figure out who actually likes candy corn. Here are some of the Portland-area Halloween events that look to us (we’re an authority on the subject) like a really good time!
- Phantom PDX Warehouse party at Redd on SE Salmon – 4 bars, Live Bands, DJs, Stilt Walkers, Aerial Dancers, Live art & interactive decorations, karaoke lounge, & Food carts.
- Halloween Masquerade Ball at Warehouse 23 in Vancouver, WA – Full bar, huge dance floor, balcony overlooking the Columbia River, live music, photo booth.
- Windermere Masquerade Ball at Columbia County Fairgrounds – Live music (Hit Machine!), 3 bars, VIP area, costume contest.
- 80s Video Dance Attack Halloween at Crystal Ballroom on Burnside – 2 floors, awesome lights & sound, legendary costume contest.
- Snap! ’90s Dance Party: Halloween Witches Ball at Holocene on SE Morrison – resident DJ’s Freaky Outty, Colin Jones, and Introcut
- Miz Kitty’s Parlour Vaudeville Variety show: Halloween~Fall Flight of Fancy at The Old Church on SW 11th – Music, Dance, Comedy, Song, Juggling, Door Prizes and Surprises (all ages)
Wherever you find yourself, we wish you a fun, safe, and Happy Halloween!!